Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Bucket list

So this summer I decided to put together a bucket list for the kids with different activities that we want to do.  Every year I have one but it's usually pretty limited.  The past three summers my kids were pretty young and we didn't venture out very much.  This year both of them are old enough and they enjoy doing similar things.  This is the list that I came up with (these activities are geared towards a 3 year old and a 1 and a half year old):

Picnic in the Park
Visit a local water park
Participate in the library summer reading program
Camp out in the backyard
Go to a 4th of July parade
4th of July fireworks
Domino's Petting farm in AA
Zoo
Local Farmers market
Finger painting
Make banana splits
Make ice cream sundaes
Play in the sprinkler
Paint with water colors
Make doughnuts
Armada fair
Visit a nursing home
Blow bubbles
Stargaze at Meme and Papa's
Roast marshmallows
See an outdoor movie
AA Children's Museum
See a "cheap" movie with Alyssa
Metro Beach
Make a red, white and blue dessert
Make smores
Outdoor bowling
Ride bikes to get ice cream
Troy Museum and Historical Village
Sterling Heights Nature Center
IKEA
Great Lakes Crossing
Bunert One Room School house
Fountains at Warren City Square

I will be crossing out as we do things on the list and posting about it.  What's on your bucket list for the summer??

P.S.  Maybe I should make a bucket list of crafts I want to make because there are like a billion I want to try!

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea! Since Luke and I just moved I've been making a bucket list of things to do in our new hometown of Austin, Texas. We are going to go to a music festival, Barton Springs, and try a new gluten free restaurant every week. :)

    ReplyDelete