Monday, June 13, 2011

hairstyle #4 and the zoo

Here is today's hairstyle:


Front view

Back view

Side view

Today's hairstyle was super easy and took me less than 10 minutes.  I took a chunk of hair on each side and braided it, one side at a time.  Then met them in the middle and joined them with a hair tie.  I am trying out styles that are quick and easy so I can do them in the morning while my children are playing or finishing up breakfast. 

Today we went to the zoo.  My kids love the zoo and we go there often, with friends and by ourselves.  Today we met up with my friend who is leaving for Hawaii soon.  Her husband has a job there so they are moving at the end of the month.  It was great to see her one last time before she left. 


All the kids

Real Polar bear




All Aboard!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! You're quick in posting pics! So glad we were able to hang out for the morning! Thanks for coming to the luau - I really appreciate your friendship :)

    ReplyDelete