- Ice cubes
- Cranberry juice
- Wild Berry flavor Gatorade Fierce
- Diet 7-Up
- Fill a clear glass with ice cubes. Pour the drink with the most sugar (check the nutrition label) into the glass. For our red, white, and blue recipe, start with the cranberry juice.
- Very slowly add a beverage that contains less sugar -- in this case, Wild Berry flavor Gatorade Fierce. Be careful to pour it onto an ice cube -- not directly into the other drink -- to keep them from mixing.
- Use the same technique to add a layer of Diet 7-Up.
Recipe courtesy of Family Fun Magazine.
Today's craft is String of Stars.
- Craft Foam
- Tacky glue
- Hole punch
- Cut out a bunch of craft foam stars that measure five or so inches across.
- Next cut out smaller stars of contrasting colors and use tacky glue to attach each one to a larger star.
- To finish, use a hole punch to make two holes in each glued pair, then thread lengths of ribbon through to tie them together.
Craft courtesy of Family Fun Magazine.