Monday, June 20, 2011

Hairstyle #9 and #10! Finally done!

This 10 for 10 challenge was really quite a challenge for me.  It kept me posting on a regular basis and I had to make sure that I did my hair differently for 10 days.

This weekend we went from one side of the state to the other so I had limited internet access and didn't really have time to post.  I also recreated my hair style from Sat. because I forgot to take pictures.

Here is hairstyle #9 (recreated):

From the front

From the back
Sat. morning we left for the west side of Michigan for a wedding.  It was nice to have a break from the kids but I did miss them.  This hairstyle took me about 5 minutes to do and I created it in the car right before we walked in for the wedding.  I just didn't think that it would survive a three hour car ride with the windows down.  And no, the air conditioning on my car does not work.  :-(  

Hairstyle #10:




Nothing fancy, just a headband and a low tucked in ponytail.

So there you have it!  My first 10 for 10 finished!  I can understand why people are so relieved after they finish one of these challenges.  It's a lot of pressure.   Since I am finished I am going to have a giveaway for some hair accessories!!!   Stay tuned tomorrow for details of the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment