Wednesday, August 10, 2011

update on life

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days.  I had a few posts that I planned on writing but the computer that I normally blog on decided that it can't find/load the drivers.  That is the only computer that has an SD card reader.  Not sure what's going on but Leonard is working on the problem.  Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

I can't believe how quickly the summer flew by.  Alyssa starts Preschool for the first time after Labor Day.  It's such a bittersweet moment!  I am happy because she is getting older but at the same time, I still want her to be my sweet, little baby.  We were sent a copy of the dress code last week and I realized we don't own ANYTHING that is within dress code.  We don't have any black, blue or khaki dress pants.  Or solid or striped dress shirts.  I figured that I was going to have to buy her a few things but not an entire wardrobe.  Everything that we have for her is very girly so it's either pink, purple or has very girly prints.  Luckily, she is only going two days a week, so I can buy a few things now and slowly add by asking for things for Christmas.  Other than getting ready for school, I have been trying to do a few things on our summer bucket list.  I did not accomplish anywhere near what I wanted to so we may have to move some of it to the fall/winter bucket list.  Some of the activities are indoors so it will work.  Hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment