Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shopping and thrifting with my sister

Today I got to spend some quality one-on-one time with my sister.  This is a very rare occurrence because either I get to see her for a whole three minutes or there are babies trying to steal all the attention.  She goes to MSU so I don't get to see her very often in general.  Today I got to spend a whole FIVE hours with her!!!!  It was so good to catch up.  We were able to get in some shopping and went to Joanns, Target and Salvation Army.  Here are some of the FREE items that I was able to pick up at Target:


I love getting free items!  I actually found a coupon for the free Advil at the bottom of the shopping cart.  At first I thought it was on of those buy one get one free coupons but upon further examination, it was just free without a purchase.  Score!

I found these cute little teacups at the S.A.  This year I have decided to do a homemade Christmas.  Basically I am making my gifts.  I love trying new crafts so what better way to do it than make gifts for others.  I need to start thinking about it now because I am not sure how long some of these gifts might take (especially if it's knitted).  I am also not completely sure what to do with the teacups but I was thinking maybe make into candles??  I would love to hear your ideas.



1 comment:

  1. http://cryssiescreations.com/default.aspx my friend Mary Crys has a candle / flower / etc business... : ) she could maybe give you some tips... : ) check out her site :) pretty china! :)

    ReplyDelete