Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Pi Day!

Today is Pi day! (3.14)  In celebration, I bought a blueberry pie and some whipped cream.  Can't have pie without whipped cream!  I was going to make a strawberry pie but didn't get to the store until the evening.  So I guess I will just have to make my strawberry pie later this week.  While at the store, I spent $62 and save $62.  I am definitely getting better at couponing thanks to Bargains to Bounty!  If you are into couponing and in the Detroit area, check them out.  They match up all the coupons with the major store deals that are going on. 

Today was kind of a lazy, crazy day.  The kids schedules are way off because of the time change.  Here are a few pictures of them acting goofy:




Playing in Alyssa's kitchen




Little Daddy!


1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to get me the measurements you want for the coupon holder. I need to get better at it too.

    ReplyDelete