Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!!!! Disney Edition

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted!  It was crazy busy around my house last week and this week we are at......DISNEY WORLD!!!  My kids love it and are having a blast!  The weather is absolutely beautiful!  The only problem is that the kids are a little crabby since we are totally off their schedule.  I am taking lots of pictures and will hopefully post very soon after our trip.  We don't come home until next Wed. so it might be awhile.  Also, since we are down here and the weather is so nice, it doesn't feel like Christmas is right around the corner!  I am going to be super busy making last minute gifts when we get back.


Pinned Image
Merry Christmas from Disney World
Pinned Image
Beautiful view of Cinderella's Castle

Pinned Image
If you write to Cinderella, she will send you a autographed photo!


Pinned Image
The girl at Disney Bound does an awesome job
of putting together outfits that represent different
Disney characters

Pinned Image
Cool stained glass Disney characters


No comments:

Post a Comment