Sorry for my lack of posts in the past two weeks. My computer is still down. We found out that the warranty expired in May so the hubby decided to pull it apart. He is currently waiting on a computer part so that he can pull all the info off the hard drive. He wants to make sure that nothing (like pictures from the last three years!!) gets lost before he tries to do anything else. Starting next week, I will try to be more diligent about blogging. But for now, I thought that I would share some random facts about myself that you may or may not know.
1. Watermelon is my favorite fruit.
2. I am the oldest of 5 children.
3. I was in karate for 2 years in high school and am a green belt in Tang Soo Doo.
4. I failed my driving test the first time but passed the second. I blame it on the 11 passenger van that my parents made me take. "If your going to drive the van, you have to take your test with it."
5. I HATE house centipedes. They give me chills just thinking about them. But millipedes don't bother me much.
6. I love doing community service and volunteering. I wish I had more time to do it.
7. I miss my Mommy! She died of Pancreatic cancer almost 3 years ago.
8. Germany, Poland and Australia are top on the list of places I want to visit.
9. I majored in Fisheries and Wildlife in college but seriously considered Social Work. (My brother Ryan is actually taking classes to get a Master's in Social Work along with his wife.)
10. I'm a homebody. I don't really like staying out late often and am happy hanging out at home.
11. I LOVE thrift store shopping!
12. I do not like big dogs and am afraid of them (except Labs and Golden Retrievers).
13. I am very much into doing "green" things. Not necessarily for the fact that they are "green" but because it saves money.
14. I feel guilty when I spend money on things that I don't necessarily need but want (sometimes even things I need!). Because of this I am pretty frugal.
15. I hate writing and am not very good at it, but I love blogging!
linking up with The Shine Project