Monday, September 12, 2011

First day of Preschool

The Tuesday after Labor Day was Alyssa's first day of Preschool.  It was a bittersweet day.  Our little baby is growing up and she did great!  I thought that Alyssa would be more upset, but she basically gave us hugs and kisses, found a seat and waved good-bye.  Leonard was able to get off work for an hour so he could see her off to her first day of school.  Her teacher Mrs. M is really nice and seems to be a really good teacher.  Alyssa is only in Preschool for two days a week, two and a half hours each time.  We haven't come up with a good schedule on school days yet, so it pretty much throws our entire day off.  I don't even seem as productive on her days at school.  I am hoping to remedy this soon. 

Zucchini bread that I made for the teacher and her helper.  I gave them each a loaf like the one in the glass container.  (Sorry about the sideways picture, not sure what's going on and I don't know how to fix it.  Blogger used to always fix my pics for me.  I didn't take the pic sideways so I am not sure why it loaded like this)


This was the Preschool mailbox that Alyssa had to decorate.  She wanted purple, princesses and flowers.  We used things that I had in my craft stash and any stickers we could find around the house. 



Alyssa and Malachi right before we walked out the door.


Playing in the flowers before we got in the car.  I tried to get some more creative pics but the kids weren't cooperating. 


Alyssa next to her backpack outside her classroom.  Our little baby is getting so big!


That was our fun first day of Preschool!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note, a few weeks ago, I decided I wanted to craft more often.  Every week I am going to try to finish a new project.  These are the materials for this weeks project.  Any ideas???  I will post about this project on Friday, so make sure to check back! 


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment