Thursday, November 10, 2011

What do you want for Christmas???

On Monday night I gave the kids some ads from the Sunday paper and told them to let me know what they wanted for Christmas.  I needed some ideas for their Christmas lists since my siblings and other relatives are starting to ask.  The first thing Alyssa told me she wanted was a Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle

I then looked at the price.  $145?!?!?!  Are you kidding me??  For a princess castle?!?!  Needless to say, this did not make the list.  My MIL has informed me that she got Alyssa a new doll house, so that will have to work instead.  The next thing she asked for was a Lite Sprites Wand.


This thing was cute but not for the $30 price tag that was attached.  

The third thing Alyssa wanted was a baby cradle/bed for her dolls.  We have a wooden bassinet that was her's when she was a newborn that I picked up from a garage sale for $5.  I told her she could have it for her babies.  Currently it is sitting in our "office".  I think that I might paint it white and she can have it for the room redo I am planning next summer for her room.  I have already found a few ideas on Pinterest for this project. 

The last thing (or should I say things?) that she wanted was a Princess Cinderella Baby and a Princess Aurora Baby.  I only put the baby Cinderella on her list. 




Malachi only wanted only a few things. 


 
I put it on his list even though it was a little pricey.

Next, he wanted a Power Wheels 4-Wheeler.

  

This did not make the list.  Plus, my MIL already has one that he can use when he goes over there. 

Other items were put on the Amazon list that were not asked for (Leapster Explorer, clothes, other little toys).

What are your kids putting on their Christmas lists this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment