Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time!  Nothing really exciting happened last week and we were busy doing some other things.  I love reading other people's blogs and sometimes I spend my time doing that instead of focusing on my own blog.  I think I am going to make it my goal to post on my own blog first then read other blogs.  In other news, my computer is fixed!!  YAY!!!  Somehow my log in got corrupted.  New log in and now it works great!  This makes it so much easier to blog at naptime.

For us here in the U.S., yesterday was Halloween.  This was actually Alyssa's fourth time dressing up and Malachi's third.  Dress up time #1: church fun fair.  Dress up time #2 (just Alyssa): Preschool.   Dress up time #3: Alyssa's school Trunk or Treat.  Dress up time #4: Halloween.  Because we had dressed up so many times already, I was done with Halloween.  I guess we should enjoy it while the kids are young and can still go out. 

Below are pictures from Alyssa's Preschool Party last Thursday.  They let all the parents take pictures before they picked up their children.  Alyssa went as a fairy. 





Her teacher was a penguin.  It was really cute!

Here are the pictures from last night.

Yummy mummy hotdogs for dinner.  They tasted like a healthier
version of a corn dog.

Malachi didn't want to get out of the stroller to take pictures.


He finally did when we told him he could get a sucker. 

Baby and Daddy Leopard.  Yay for Trick or Treating!





The kids with the little girl next door


Alyssa was ready for Round #2 of Halloween this morning.  She put her Princess dress over her pajamas.




Alyssa and the bat decorations. 

Hope you had a great Halloween!  If you don't live in the U.S., do you celebrate Halloween?  What are your traditions this time of year?  I would love to hear your comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment