Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hanging kids pictures

So I saw this idea over at Pinterest and thought it was amazing and just what I needed! 

Pinned Image
Kids art work line
 Our fridge is already full of Leap Frog magnet sets and our calender, so we pretty much have ZERO room to hang our kids coloring pages or school and church projects.  I decided to come up with my own variation (based on the types of hooks I could find). 



I went to Walmart and had some time to kill before I picked up Alyssa from Preschool.  I thought I would look in their hardware section and see what I could find.  I ended up finding these white hooks with a small screw in the end.  I think they were suppose to be used to hang mugs???  The hooks were only $1 for 4 so I thought I would give them a shot. 

Here is a closeup of what the hook looks like
 It didn't come out perfectly but it will definitely work.  I used a piece of yarn for the actual line and I already had the clips.  Hoping to use this line to hang up lots of artwork.  Maybe I will even put up another one somewhere else in the house, since I have two more hooks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment