Thursday, July 7, 2011

knitted baby blanket

So I have been trying to use up the yarn in my stash and this has been my most recent finished project.  It's a baby blanket that I made for Leonard's cousins baby. 


The actual knitting doesn't take me that long, usually.  The reason it seems to take me forever to finish a knitting project is because I hate to sew in the ends.  That's right!  It's not difficult and it only takes maybe 15 minutes, but I hate doing it.  I'm really not sure why.  I have a swiffer pad that I completed three or four months ago that's waiting for the ends to be sewn in.  If anyone has a theory, I would love to hear it.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. sew as you go! ... that way, it's a lot less to do at the end, and there's less chance of missing anything!!

    ReplyDelete