Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm back!!! Camping trip

Hey guys!  Sorry I have been MIA for the last two weeks.  We have been really busy so I didn't have much time to upload pics and post. 

Last week, I spent the first part of the week packing and getting ready for our camping trip.  The babies and I spent the rest of the week and part of the weekend actually camping in Boyne City at Young State Park.  We met my brother, his wife and her family up there.  It was fun and we had a good time, but it was a lot of work!  On the way home, I realized that I didn't take very many pictures, so sorry for the lack of pics.  Maybe it was because I had to chase the kids around and didn't want to carry my camera in my pocket??   ;-)   Here are a few of the pics that I did get.  The beach pics are courtesy of my sister-in-law.


Our tent

Trying to entertain the children at 6:30 am so they
don't wake everyone else up





Playing on the bike rack while waiting for the showers

Beach time!



Malachi loved this raft!  We went out on it 4 or 5 times!

Tired, Fun times!

Also, I forgot to mention that Alyssa got sick Friday morning and took a 5 hour nap on the beach! I think it was a combination of the sickness and lack of sleep from the previous two days.  She only had a low grade fever but it lasted until Monday night.  Not sure if it was just a cold or what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment