Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy birthday to my baby girl!


On Sat, my little girl turned 4!  She pretty much had a birthday weekend.  It started Friday with us going over to one of my friends houses that has a little girl a week younger than Alyssa and a boy a little younger than Malachi.  My friend put up balloons and even made her a cake to celebrate!  It was so sweet and Alyssa loved it.  Sat. we went over to the in-laws for some swim time, cake, food and presents.  Later that evening we went to Chuck E. Cheese.  Sunday we had a few of my sibs over.  Busy weekend!  Sadly, I did not take pictures all weekend but I thought that I would share some pictures of my sweet, little girl over the years!




2 months


4 months
6 months

9 months
One Year
14 months
17 months w/Malachi 1 week
22 months
two years old
28 months

2 and a half

33 months

3 years old

3 and a half

4 years old!

1 comment: