Monday, February 7, 2011

SNOW, SNow, snow

Is it spring yet?? I really am not enjoying cold weather. It makes me not want to do anything. I just want to crawl under the cozy covers and stay there until March. I love being outside but only when it is warm and sunny. I wonder if it has something to do with my thyroid and not being able to tolerate the cold well.......

My daughter likes the cold more than I do! Here is a picture of her being a little "Eskimo".


So we did not get the 10 to 20 inches that was predicted last week. It was more like 6 to 7. But we did also get a freak snowstorm on Sat. that lasted for about 5 hours! The flakes were huge and were coming down quickly. It pretty much came out of nowhere! That same day, we had a party for my husband's frat brothers. A few canceled because of the snow. One frat bro brought his wife and three kids. Alyssa and Malachi really enjoyed playing with them. Alyssa even wanted to hold the baby! Malachi wasn't so sure about this, though he did help me burp the baby.




At the end of the night this is what my family room looked like (notice the sleeping babies - we wore them out).



My "sleeping beauty"

So I just noticed that I haven't posted any pics of my little man. I promise to post some soon. He is as cute as my little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment